- Navigate to the Liquidity Pools shown below by clicking Pools in the header. At the Pools page, you can use the navigation panel under Claim All to filter liquidity pools.
Main refers to stablecoin pools for USDT.e, USDC.e, DAI.e, USDC and USDT
Alt refers to FRAX, MIM, YUSD, their respective USDC routing pools, and also sAVAX & wAVAX
Boost refers to veECD boosted pools, which is the ptp-ecdptp pool
My Pools filters for pools where you have deposited funds
USDT will be used as an example for this walkthrough
- Click on the Deposit button for your target liquidity pool.
- Switch between depositing stablecoins OR Platypus LP-tokens if you are a current Platypus Finance user using the toggler at the top of the modal. Stablecoin deposits are selected by default.
- Enter the amount of USDT you wish to stake or click on MAX to input the full amount of USDT in your wallet.
- Click Approve to approve the transaction in your wallet. You will only need to do this once for your first transaction, after which the Approve button will have a checked mark. Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
- Click on Deposit USDT and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
- The following modal will appear after your deposit transaction is confirmed.
- All pools where you have funds deposited will be illuminated with the gradient shown below.